Saturday, August 6, 2011

all 3 walk ups in Lisle Street have reopened

I thought that the walk ups in Lisle Street had been closed permanently but yesterday I walked past and they were open. I have no idea what happened. I think the police or the council would very much like to close them down but don't have the legal powers to do so.

What I did notice yesterday is that the signs saying 'model' and the women's names are not there. I think perhaps there is some obscure rule that does not allow these signs and is now being enforced. This will make things more difficult for the women and their clients alike. It will be no problem to the men who are happy to go with any woman. Some men however like to research their amorous adventures beforehand, and select a woman according to their preferences. Some men like to see the same woman more than once.

It is still possible to ask the maid who is in the flat that day. I asked at number 2 Lisle Street and was told that it is Amanda (lower flat) and Olivia (upper flat). I'm sure that in most places the maids will be cooperative, not like the one at 28 Peter Street who led me to believe that I was seeing Angela when in fact it was someone else.

No comments: