Wednesday, August 3, 2011

closure of walk ups in Soho

Just recently all 3 of the walk ups in Lisle Street have closed. The doors have been padlocked. A few weeks ago the walk up in Frith Street was closed and hasn't re-opened, and one of the ones in Berwick Street has been closed for a while.

There haven't been any closures of walk ups in recent years, but just this year there have been several. A couple of years ago the authorities tried to close the Dean Street walk up but could not do so. Several years ago there was redevelopment at the corner of Berwick Street and Peter Street, opposite the supermarket. A few walk ups closed then, including the popular one in Blore Court. Angie, Ritzy and Sandy relocated to Old Compton Street.

Nobody seems to know if the Lisle Street walk ups will re-open. Doesn't seem likely. Or if there will be more closures. Or what has happened to the women who worked in Lisle Street. I hope none of them end up like Liz Valad.

I know what happened to one of the women who worked in Lisle Street. Nelly used to work in the flat above Natalie. Both she and Natalie had left by the time of the closures. Natalie returned to Russia and was replaced by Amanda. Now Nelly works at 34 Romilly Street in the flat below Simona.

I went to see Nelly recently. We did different things together and then I asked if I could have a look at her pussy. She lay on her back and opened her legs for me. I held her pussy open and had a look inside. I think she could tell what I was thinking because when I looked up at her face she shook her head. She reached over to the bedside table and took a latex glove out of a box. She didn't want me to put my fingers inside her pussy until I had put a glove on.

When I had it on I said to her "Are you ready for the doctor?". I pushed one finger in and moved it up and down. After a while I tried two fingers. When I wiggled my fingers around she gave every appearance of enjoying it. She moaned and arched her back. I think I shall see her again.

No comments: