Friday, September 30, 2011

Vicky of 10 Little Newport Street

On Wednesday I decided to see Vicky at 10 Little Newport Street. I have not seen her before although I have been to this place to see Lucy and Nina. Vicky is a delightful girl from Latvia, looks about 21 years old, and is tall, slender and blonde. She is of above average attractiveness.

She reminds me a lot of Amanda of 2 Lisle Street. If you like Amanda you will probably like Vicky too. I think she would be good for a 'girlfriend experience'. She's not the most raunchy or sexually enticing but she makes up for it with her friendliness. Her English is very good. I don't know if she does kissing.

Before we got onto the bed, she told me that she wanted a hug. I enjoyed that. I asked her to play with my willy to make it get big which didn't take long. I could have asked her to get on top of me or I could have got on top of her, but I didn't feel like doing that. I told her to continue playing with my willy and we chatted.

Towards the end of my 10 minutes I said I would like to see her pussy, and she held it open for me. Then I said that I would like to cuddle her till my time was up. I lay back down next to her and put my arms around her.

Vicky works Wednesdays and Saturdays. There is only one flat here and it's quite pleasant. Prices start at £25.

I thought about seeing another girl, but didn't know who I wanted to see. None of my 'A-listers' were there that day. Monica, Angie and Angela are not there Wednesdays. Natalie has gone back to Russia. I wandered over to Romilly Street. Nelly was not at 34. I thought I would see if Dee Dee is at 26.

I have seen Alena and Meena at 26 Romilly Street. There are also some oriental women working there. I have seen Sarah (quite pretty) and Mesa (not so pretty) so I thought I would see Dee Dee too. I went up the stairs and the maid showed me into the darkened bedroom. I looked at Dee Dee and I wasn't attracted to her at all. I thought about what excuse I could use to walk out, and I said "Oh, I think I've seen you before. Yes, Dee Dee, I've seen you before". I think there are a lot of men who don't want to see the same woman twice.

I went to an internet cafe and had a look at the Soho Walk Ups page on Wikispaces. I looked through it to see if there was anyone I fancied, and I saw that Nelly was in Bateman Street that day. I had been to the Bateman Street walk up once before years ago but I didn't remember it. From the outside it looks very dingy. From the inside it looks very dingy too, I discovered. I thought the ones in Lisle Street are dingy, but this was more so.

The maid showed me into the bedroom which was quite small. Nelly came in, looking stunning. She is quite tall with black hair and pale skin. She looks kind of Italian although she is Hungarian. She was wearing a scarlet basque with maching panties. I lay on the bed and watched her undoing her basque and taking off her panties. That alone was worth the £20.

Nelly seemed very bored but when I got an erection I wanted to fuck her. I got on top of her for a while and then lay next to her and just looked at her face. I remembered how pretty she is. She doesn't speak English very well and doesn't seem interested in conversation anyway. A very different experience from being with Vicky. I wanted to know what was going on in her head.

She's moved around a lot. She was in Romilly Street, and before that in Lisle Street. I suspect that she was in Wardour Street before that. Maybe she keeps getting asked to leave. I could imagine she doesn't try hard enough to get in on time. I've seen Nelly five times this year but I don't think I shall see her again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutly love reading the Blog, keep it up mate!

Anonymous said...

I remember treading the streets where you now tread thirty years ago. I remember a French woman in Romilly Street and an ever changing
cast of ladies working in Newport Court. These days I live in a country where things are more relaxed regarding working girls, but something always makes my heart beat faster when I think of Soho.

Anonymous said...

i saw vicky too very nice doggy style does it fast