Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kim of 8 Greek Street

I was in Soho this afternoon and as I walked past the door of number 8 Greek Street I looked at the names next to the doorbells. I saw that Amy is there and I saw the name Kim too. I don't remember seeing the name Kim there before. I remembered that someone called Kim is well recommended on the PunterNet forum.

I went onto the internet and I realized that this is a different Kim from the one discussed on the forum. There was a report on her in the Field Report section. The report was very complementary so I decided to try her.

I was in luck because Kim has everything. She is very pretty and has a natural beauty. I'm sure that most people think all Soho prostitutes have too much make up and a fake tan. That's not true of the ones that I have seen. She is from Spain and has black hair and a slightly dark skin colour typical of Mediterranean people. She is very slender, almost verging on being skinny, and has long slender legs. She told me she is 20, but she looks as if she could be 18.

I took off my clothes and lay on the bed. She got onto the bed with me but didn't take her dress off. It was a very sexy dress so I was happy for her to keep it on. She put the end of my willy in her mouth and started sucking on it. This was without a condom, something quite unusual for Soho. I said I would like to see her pussy, so she took her knickers off. I looked at her pussy while she was sucking me, and I started touching it.

I wanted to try something a bit different. I got up off the bed and told her to sit on the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor in front of her and put my willy in her mouth. This was like one of my favourite fantasies. I often fantasize about two teenagers having a blowjob in a bedroom or bathroom at a party, with the girl sitting and the boy standing in front of her. The fact that Kim was wearing her sexy dress made it better. Her slender legs were wide apart, her dress was up round her waist, and I could see her pussy. I could also see her from the back in the big mirror on the wall.

Several times she wanted to kiss me on the mouth. I gave her a little kiss on the lips, but didn't try to snog her. Partly because if I tried to snog her she might have said no, or might have asked for more money. Partly because if she's been sucking lots of cocks without a condom I don't really want to be putting my tongue in her mouth. Some of the other women at 8 Greek Street have sucked my cock without a condom, but they always washed it in the sink first of all.

Kim is like a dream come true. I hope I will be able to see her again.


UPDATE August 2012: Kim is now working at 18 Newport Court. She is now a blonde and calls herself Jazmin. I no longer believe that she is any good. See my post about Jazmin.

4 comments:

hankypanky said...

is this reallly kim or random pic??

Bête de Nuit said...

It's a picture of Vanessa Hudgens, the American actress and singer. I thought that Kim reminded me of her. They both have the same sort of beauty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bête de Nuit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.