Thursday, August 21, 2014

Poppy again

WARNING! There could be a woman at 2 Greens Court who is using the same name as Poppy but isn't her. Someone went to see Poppy and was disappointed. If you go and see a short woman about 30 with tattoos it's not the real Poppy.

I saw Poppy on Tuesday for the first time. I was so impressed with her that when she told me she does Thursdays too I wanted to see her again. So that's what I did today.

Poppy looks a bit like this
I tried to get to Soho before any lunchtime rush and I got there just after midday. The maid told me to come back in 10 minutes. There was someone with Poppy and someone else waiting with the maid. I decided I was going to wait around on the stairs otherwise I would lose my place. Another guy came and rang her bell, then went down and rang the bell of the flat below.

A man came down the stairs so I knew I could go up and ring the bell again. The maid invited me in and I sat with her for a while. I asked her if 20 minutes costs £50. At most places it does. She told me that she thinks it is £55, but I would have to ask Poppy. 10 minutes costs £20, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the extra money.

Another guy rang the bell. The maid wanted to know how long I was going to spend. 20 minutes? I had to make a decision so I said yes. She told the guy to come back in 20 minutes.

We talked a bit more before Poppy was free. The maid said they have a phone number now, so that men can make appointments. She's so popular, but then I think most of the Thai girls here at the upper flat of 2 Greens Court are. She said she wasn't sure if she should put the phone number on the internet because it might cause problems for them. I said I thought it would be fine.

Then Poppy was free, and I went up the stairs. I'll never forget the first time I saw Poppy. She was in the bathroom at the top of the stairs and she gave me a lovely smile. I have included a photo of Billie Piper in this post because she does look a bit like this. If you think jet black hair and more oriental eyes then you get the idea.

Poppy greeted me at the top of the stairs. She was wearing more make up than she had done on Tuesday and she was wearing a tarty little dress. When we went into the bedroom she asked if I would like her to take off all her clothes. I said yes then said I liked what she was wearing on Tuesday. She thought and asked me if I meant the massage dress. I had thought it looked like the sort of thing that a massage girl would wear.

I asked her to put that one on, and she said it would cost an extra £10. She's got lots of uniforms. She had two pink short dresses almost identical and asked which one I wanted. I picked one out. I said I wanted her to pretend to be a massage girl and give me a massage. I lay on my tummy and she got some oil and massaged my shoulders.

I told her that when I turn over I'm going to ask her if she does any extras. If she's a good girl then she should say "No. I don't do any extras". If she's a naughty girl then she should say "Yes. I do hand relief". So we did that and she started wanking me, using oil. I asked her if she thought that these Chinese massage girls like to hold a stiff cock in their hands, and she said yes. I asked her if she thought that they liked to see sperm spurting out of the end of a stiff cock, and she said she thought they would.

So she continued wanking me for a while, and then I remembered what I used to do with one of my favourite sex workers. Ivy in Greek Street used to sit between my legs and wank me that way, talking dirty while she did it. We did that for a while and then I said I wanted her to lie on her back with her legs apart. She held open her pussy and I wanked myself till I came.

I asked her how long we've got left and she said 4 minutes. I said we could have a cuddle. We talked while I had my hand on her pussy. I said she doesn't need to wear so much make up because she's a natural beauty. She told me she has different looks because her customers like different things. She can look however a customer wants her to look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog entry
x